Deadline of this Job: 25 November 2022
Department CFAO Motors Rwanda Service Department
Job Grade N/A
Gross Salary (RWF) N/A
Reporting To After Sales/ Assembly Line Manager
Date Agreed N/A
Levels of Authority
• Resolve customer issues
• No recruitment & dismissal decisions
• Direct Performance Management
Main Purpose of Job
Customer Reception, Job card Printing and Filling, Communication between customer and workshop.
• VW Product knowledge
• Proven customer experience
• Exceptional Customer Relations
• Exceptional Reporting Skills (Microsoft Office)
• Driving Licence
• Welcoming customers & booking appointments
• Taking repair orders and describe customers’ concerns clearly on Job card
• Updating customers files
• Obtaining customers approval on all repairs & contact the customers immediately to obtain approval on additional repairs that become necessary during repairs
• Installing vehicle protection devices such as seat covers, steering wheel covers and floor mats
• Monitoring job progress to ensure vehicles are delivered to the customer at the promised time
• Ensuring all paper work is completed on time
• Identifying and reporting any problems at the reception that may affect customer satisfaction
• Comply with 7 Service Core Processes for Volkswagen
• Manage DISS, ElsaPro and Warranty processes for Volkswagen
• Handing over the vehicle to customers
• Customers follow up
• Updating WIP on daily basis and preparing report
• Carrying out CSI survey with all customers
• Any other duties allocated to you by the Management from time to time
Key Performance Indicators - K.P.I
(How will performance outcome be achieved)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relations.
• 100% adherence to SCP’s implemented at the Service Division.
• Be available to assist with customers queries when required.
• Maintain CSI Levels above VW Targets.
• Communicate with customers regarding complaints and technical progress on cars on premises and break downs.
• Daily management and follow up of customer concerns.
2. Manufacturer Liaison and Franchise Standards
• Build Relations with all VW Staff
• Effective communication with VW Aftersales Management & Technical Support Centre.
• Effective DISS management.
• 100% campaign completion.
• Compliance with VW franchise standards.
3. Service Core processes as required by LIS (Phantom Shop) are evident in Workshop actions
• Service Core processes aligned to LIS is constantly practiced within the Service Centre
• 100% score achievement on technical requirements for Phantom shopper test.
• Communication of all comebacks to After Sales Manager for recording.
• No job to be worked on in the workshop without a Job Card.
• Working environment is calm and focused at all times.
• No job cards are to be kept by Technicians.
• Controlled use of the VW DISS management system.
• 100% adherence to VW Warranty requirements.
• All paperwork to be accurately and neatly completed.
Deadline of this Job: 05 December 2022